We're looking for an experienced recruiter who will play a key role in growing our studio. In this role, you will provide site recruiting leadership and critical talent insights that help develop and influence recruiting philosophies, assessment strategies, and processes – all with an eye toward optimization and desire for continuous improvement.
You will partner with studio discipline leadership and hiring managers to develop and deliver an inclusive talent strategy and execution plan capable of enabling our overall vision, balancing short term urgency with long lead relationship building.
A successful candidate will have in-depth videogame industry knowledge, with strong network connections and an appreciation for both the art and science of game studio recruiting, and the associated nuances of the industry.
- Educate managers and stakeholders, evangelize process change, and leverage market data & candidate feedback to help us improve hiring results
- Drive talent engagement: cultivate different sources of talent and maintain an active presence in pipeline development including unique and non-traditional sources
- Assist in conference strategy & execution for key industry events such as GDC
- Partner with our Diversity sourcing team to meet diversity hiring initiatives
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Participate in and lead special projects/recruiting initiatives to grow organizational capability & socialize best practices
- Understand candidate career goals, design compensation recommendations, and consult clients to successfully attract & convert hires
- End-to-end Recruiting Management: Leads the staffing process for complex hiring profiles; has high impact with clients, understands and participates in growth strategies as well as the strategic plan
- Operational Excellence: Drives process improvement and policy definitions; constitutes our expert in this area from best legal and ethical practices
- Partnerships: Delivers staffing plans and updates on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis while partnering closely with stakeholders to ensure headcount and hiring activity is continually updated
Core Traits (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Account management and technical sourcing skills required, ideally with experience working across both startup and large-scale environments
- Minimum 5+ years corporate recruiting experience including sourcing & full life cycle recruiting
- Engineering recruiting experience & technical acumen (knowledge & application), business acumen, and demonstrated expertise of competitive talent landscape in Gaming and/or Entertainment
- BA degree in human resources, business administration or psychology
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs using a variety of tools including credit scrubbing, proactive phone & internet research
- Ability to interact, grow, and influence business leaders at varying levels (from new manager to VP)
- Prior experience recruiting/sourcing in Gaming/Entertainment including Game Engine, 3D graphics, art & creative profiles required
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Close vision to monitors and screens, consistently working on computer equipment such as keyboards and monitors, long periods of sitting
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Prytania Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, or just human decency.